Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Yesterday i overslept and i missed my gems!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! I woke up at around 9 plus and i saw a lot of miss call and sms from my gems's groupmates. ARGH!!!! i am so so so so so sorry that i did not go cause yesterday we have a skit to present to the class and the script etc. are all with me!! OMG!!! i felt sooo bad.... hopefully they can make it and do well.. Once again, i am soo soo sorry about it :(

After which, the day was normal for me just that after school, instead of going home, i went to the library with my OC group to do project. haha, we stayed inside for almost three whole hours till about 8pm. And i was like damn hungry lah, lolx. But nvm, we have much fun and we laugh a lot(dun worry, we still did our project), haha, shall upload some stupid pictures that we took next time :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home